LIKE OH-MY-GOD!
i havent been blogging for like months already. Everything's a bore; school, homework, test, bidder,badder,bidder,badder,bidder...Its like waking up from a nightmare and when you do, the same cycle goes.Man, i seriously need to get back on my feet.
BUT ANYWHOS, I AM VERYVERY HAPPY TODAY!(okay maybe cross one out)
Since there's truckloads to talk about, lets talk about the current happenings.
soooooooo, PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOT!bang!bang!*drops to the ground
If you ask me, it was GREAT , dude!Eventhough we wasted all those saliva complaining about the cramp-ness of the place, we still had a fun time. While we were under those blushers and glosses, we still had time to snap some unsuccesful shots.
HAHA(TOO HAPPY AND EGO IS HIGHER THAN THE SKY)
I ROCK LIKE ROCKS WHICH ARE HARD.
'What's the letter L, letter, do y'know what the letter is..THE LETTER, THE LETTER L!''
Lame, okay im bulshitting again.
OH, CAN YOU BELIEVE I MISSED TWO WEEKS OF HEROES2 SUBSTITUENTLY!And ya know why? I lazied on the couch and there i went to LalaLand.How great! :P
you're just a call away
you're a great pal and everything.
you rock, dude!:D

