I was in a state of confusion for like a minute there. And whatever, i dont wanna be involved in this mess anymore cause it sounded like i was disrupting when actually i had no intentions of doing so. I was simply writing about my life and there's one gigantic loop happening.UGH, okay yabadabada. So anything, whatever la huh(:
Im suppose to be out in the afternoon today but netball drained pretty much all of my energy, so im beat and i'll be in the mall in my dreams.
Anyways, shopping date with huaiying and cassandra tmr, hope i get my faded denim skinnies and hopefully, we get a rough idea on what to wear on the 5th of April.OH, which reminds me, i got a voucher for topshop and thanks loads to amirul(im waiting for more , hahaa!)
I learn that the more and more you grow up, you'd learn to let go.
ya know, its hard when distance get the better of you
But you'd learn that you're only a call away.
Nah, let time take its course.

