You know what's cool? My dad was searching for some cool army stuffs from the puny storeroom to give my brother an idea since his interest of his CCA arises. He's practically diggin' out all of his army collections in some boxes, and i have to admit, they were pretty cool;powder-bath powder(backdated in 90s!HAH!, army belts(i bet their gonna be in trend some years in the future since army caps and pants have been striked hot before:D )And hello, army's designs the new black right. So, what's better than 80's army original pieces.OH, he gave me these totally original army cap, HAHHA.I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:
OH, so i rummaged through the other boxes in the storeroom and my eyes caught this bohemian 70s side back. Its so colourful, makes me feel younger , more cheerful. So, again, I LIKEEEEEEEEE:D
I didnt expect to find vintage collections from the storeroom, or even in my mom's old collection closet. Maybe, the term 'vintage' is better off from the back then's fashion statements.(:

