SERIOUSLY. I don't think the word 'boring' ever existed in our Netball team's dictionary.
The girls, seniors and juniors all chipped in their wild and fun self in Sentosa.I mean, the Sun was an annoying problem but you girls made it more bearable. Like taking pictures, (maybe including candid pictures of SOME people.HAHAHAHAH), posing it like Victoria Secret's , and just letting our normal whacked side loose.I also enjoyed the ecstacy-aided-Olymopics2008 volleyball game.GAHHD, we laughed at practically EVERYTHING.In addition to the dares that were shown halfway thru in the game. a)the superman pose b)the shake-that-thang pose
c)piggyback? touch-my-shoulder pose?
And after that, was the yummaye sliced fish noodle with soup, so yummy that if i were to be stuck in a dessert i could run all the way, thru air, sea, land and get the taste of it there at vivo.WOW, so inspirational for the marathon runners.LOL. *gives a dramatic speech and bows.
:DD

