'Boring's a word that never existed in the netball team's dictionary.
The scorching heat was made bearable due to the fact that we had too much laughing gas and it kinda gets our mind off the heat for some moment that is. But still, i had my two knight and shining armours protecting me against the sun; cap and shades. *bows and tear and speech melodramatically 'I'm really grateful and i appreciate it. Without ya'll i dont know how i can survive*gasp*gasp' HAHAHHA, enough drama.
Sentosa=
Pictures=beach=sand=sandcastles=sentosa rock formations= Pictures
:D
Get the equation? and how pictures are always linked somehow. So practically that's what we did there. OH, there was also the dish-em'-in-the-waters and AHOY!. I was almost thrown into the saltwaters. ALMOST. I was pretty lucky to be saved seeing many become victims of our juniors. HAHA, but yeah, it looked and was fun still. There were also random 'pirates' who find a 1.5l bottle of ice lemon tea a treasure. Like wow. HAHA, but they were funny though. 'AHOY MAIEDD'E!'.



we totally went GUGUGGAGA over the birds there.HAHAHAHAHA.

