Radio was tuned on for a relaxed and calm ambiance i guess.
RADIO: ...Olevel's gonna start at 5pm today...Some alien songs being played..
ME : (talked in my head cos the silence was really dead) Shit man, how am i gonna stay calm if i listen to songs i barely listen to. PSHHHHHHHHH, Like they will play David Cook's or Rihanna's.PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPSHHHHHH*rolls eyes
Next thing i knew.
RADION: ooooh, how'd bout a round of applause( the class went buzzing at this moment)..a standin' ovation..ooh, yeah, yeahhh.(RIHANNA)
After a while..
'We were as one babe. For a moment in time.....(DAVID COOK'S!!)
I was totally lip singing the songs especially David Cook's(IT WAS MAGICAL!*SNIFFS). YEAHHHHHHHHH, I KNOW(!!!!), ITS LIKE THE RADIO CAOULD READ MY MIND.WOW, AMAZING:0 I mean, what are the odds playing my current favourites, even on a malay radio station at the exact time, simultaneously. Oral ended quicker than i expected. Overall, i say its an okay papar. Still breathtaking and again, my 'kanchiong-ness' starts to get the better of me.HAHAH.

