The clock's ticking like a bullet train and yet, im still taking my own sweet time.
But PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, four subjects down and its three days more before life continues its slow and relaxed pace. Eeee, all this studying's making me all tensed up.
An exercise a day keeps the strains(or whatever its called) away. I need to exercise pronto! All the late night catch-ups, the achy body due to prolonged hours on a chair staring at the same book and all those thinking that makes your brain all worked up, its getting lame.
Again, i want netball trainings, i need to scream! I wanna throw a ball at some random people's face and run away.Aaaaah, oops! 8)
English was totally unexpected. Chem was say hard. The rest were like aah-shit-i-wanna-redo, but still do-able. Emaths was happy(?!) cos the 2am study was totally worthwhile, and I'm happy cos im not sad. Heeeeh.
Summary of past events these few days(or weeks, even months:o)
Nationaldaypartyfarewellpartykaraokesingaporeflyerliyanabeijingolympicsopeningceremony
ThomasDaley8) handinhandchainchinatownflealatenightspreeginormousmagnumsomethingfunny
happenedinnetballchairpersondebateenglishfortnightforever21spreeandfamilyspreemovie
screeningroadtomeccadatewithlesboass,jiahuiracialharmonydaynetballcipcutecathighboystandrew
investiture and still Tom Daley:D
He's so hot, i wanna bake cookies on him.
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :D

