The long, forever, talk.
The results so near yet so far to reach and give it a look.
The expressionless yet so threatening in the faces of almost every teacher.
Definitely not the kinda suspense I pull off to Cmak. It reads freakishly scary all over. Super.
I'm kinda glad for my results, but again with the mixed feelings. A2 suddenly seemed not enough seeing how i fair(Nah uh') for my other subjects. I'm afraid if a mark would really mean so much for next year. I'm feeling the heat, pressure. Dangggggggg, this was what i have been dreading. But anyway, I'm giving myself the treat by giving in to an episode of Gossip Girl after the nail biting experience in the hall. Alhamdulillah, HEHEHHE. (: :D
B T W, school life is pretty much moving really quickly. Sec 1 Orientation was awesome, I swear the dance was the coolest!HAHA. I've got 15 chapters of physics test coming up tomorrow, an Amaths proficiency test, Chem assignments, emath catch ups and also the upcoming south zone. Which means, more missing of classes, more sleep deprived, and more bullet train schedules. Sometimes I envy Superwoman. Oh, I'm an Alien who has a stapler as a weapon, way inferior than super heroes. HAH. Today was my first official day of school and I talked and laughed A LOT, whilst listening in class I guess.(:I cant wait to see the new jersey!

