Joketards. The six of us were walking along a path when suddenly I totally lifted my legs real high, tryna avoid a deadly step of having to kill this weird looking snail. This was followed by a high-pitched scream, and pulling and pushing my poor friend beside me and in turn, she also led out a retarded shriek. And followed by another person and another. Talk about high-pitched shrieks domino! Afterwhich we headed to the 24/7 Mac for gorgeous Mcflurry.
Anywhos, today's sports day was really enjoyable. We were grouped according to levels and the only one that was from the same class was Faizal and supposedly Del, but was MIA. New faces, new friends and new interesting Amazing race I guess? HAHA.
OH!
I had a really off-centred happy time with Atiqa and Hannah. Though I really owed it to them for being really friggin' late. Thanks to Literature class and meetings in the morning. I have to admit the spamming photos session was really silly and hilarious. oh AND WE RE-ENACT THIS REALLY FUNNY SCENE, after I told them about my funny experience. Seriously, I could tell how Hannah was bursting into fits of laughter while she was recording it.
(I WOULD UPLOAD THE PICS ONCE I GOT EVERY SINGLE PHOTO AND VIDEO FROM HANNAH, lol you and your online homework!)
UHM? Sorry.

