If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, * claps claps
HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
Can you feel the joy? I can say after all that hiatus from fried foods( especially FRENCH FRIES), all the random mini exercises and morning jog with Dad on early mornings, was totally worth it. I AM REALLY GLAD FOR MY PFT RESULTS. Finally I scored way better for sit-and reach. I scored all As for the five items. Whoopea. Senior netballers, its okay we're not totally old rusty and rotting. HAHA.
Well, I'm gonna update date back last Friday.
Friday:
This is one reason why I love my whole extended family. For each and every gathering/ outing we had, there's sure something exciting ridonkulous, creative that's in store for us. The good Friday was made use of by celebrating my cousin's seventeenth birthday! The theme for tha party was black&Red. The place practically looked vibrant and happy, because I LOVE RED.
HAPPY SEVENTEENTH SYAHRUNNIZAM BIN ZAINAL!
LOL you see, my oh-semangat uncles and auties were geared up for the surprise. Someone ended up giving the wrong que, and we went SURRRRRRRPRII, EH?!!
We had a karaoke contest with American Idol judges(JOKE). And seriously you should meet one of my uncle who went around taking ugly/unglam/retarded/candid pictures of everyone, and he'd go. 'You'll see this when I tag you in Facebook'. Hip/ enthusiastic Uncles I have, hilarious!
And not forgetting Saturday.
Whoa Saturday was a loooong day, trust me.
The air was so cooling in the morning, perfect for morning jogs/run. My Dad was so enthusiastic about tagging along.(:
Later that morning, I went to Lavendar to collect my new passport. And the picture imprinted was ?!??!!?!?!?!? What the gorilla.
I was so bummed that they didnt use the picture that I took for the second time because the first picture was less uhm how to put it. Nicer? On a lighter note, it wasnt ugly. But still.., nevermind. Sighhhhhhhhh
My fam wanted to have our last lunch fine-dining with Neil before he's off to his next trip to London on Monday(OMGAHD..:( ) And if you know me well, Im a pig for food. We had lunch at Sakura before I headed to Plaza Singapura to meet my off-centred friends.
It was necessary for us to take a shuttle bus from Plaza Sing that would take us to the Flea. Since my very umloyal friends decided to go first. I waited like a foreigner lost in the streets. I wore some really lost looks on my face. But i met some nice people during the half an hour wait. Oh, and to the extent of sharing taxi fare ride to the place because the long wait was unbearable and the heat was killing us. They were really nice and funny people, nice meeting them! Karissa , Wendy, Felicia and some names I cant remember(:
Nurul: (Looks left and right) Lost.
Wendy:HI OMG, Your eyelashes are super long! Nice.
Nurul: (smiles sheepishly) haha, thanks.
Wendy: So you're still studying.
Nurul: Yeah sec 4,
Wendy: What? sec four? No, you're taller than me! We're in first year poly.
HAHA, and the conversation went on. (Random:I remember the times when I can be compared with a dwarf or a tiny lapricon during my primary school days. I think I pretty much grew! Cool.)
Anyway, the Flea was A-AWESOME. Finally had the time to shop after days in house captivity, being a nerd. This is actually the first time Fleamarket was held indoors, and there were three floors oh my goodness. Oh they said they saw Coach Sharon selling her clothes and stuff. Its weird to see our coach putting away her sports shoes, whistle, shorts and that whole coach image. The four of us had our usual fun doing all sorts of random hilarious things, Oh, like posing like an orang utan in the poster, and listening to funny voicetones. And I really enjoyed 'The confessions of a shopaholic' I actually picked up the moral of the story. Wait, no, darn I cant remember.
Overall, I find myself really laughing and giggling and laughing, till my sides hurt. Seeeeeeeeriously!

