TIME CHECK: 4.33am
Moodometer: Awake. Blank. Expressionless. Awake.
I'm no where near sleepy right now. Early morning movie marathon is evidently the best alternative for coffee. Eqa accompanied for like a few nanoseconds only. HAH. I'm sure it's no swine flu but I'm having these fever for malay/indon films. Imagine eight movies in 3 days. Do the Math. Laughing hysterically, yes. Taking up too much on Kleenex tissue, yes. Reminisce and think back about how the stories had created those post-movie-impact kinda feeling, yes. But I think i cried more than i laughed. R & J was totally unpredictable, neither was ITNOL. Seriously not needing the anti-climax.And to top that off, Armegeddon is still so strong. Eventhough it may be 12836496158 years ago.
I'm going Malaysia anytime soon, as early as 5am or late morning. Seriously, no one can tell. Hah, my parents and their indecisiveness.
Oh, I've had so many updates knocking on my virtual blogger door. As late as my sweet sixteen till the recent Girls' Day in at Eqa's or the Sleepover. After the Malaysia trip, it'll be way worse, trust me.
Somehow or another Blogger's getting sorta overrated. Facebook has totally taken over the throne. Well, expect disappointment from now on from the lack of updates. Well, its a plus if you have facebook though. I'm biased. :D
GO F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K ALRIGHT!! (Advertising in process)
I'm done, with everything.

